Special Training Packages and custom programs
With these "Combos", It is possible to combine several courses in order to deepen your study of Thai Massage.
Here bellow you will find our recommended combinations of massage courses. Other combination are also possible. Click here to let us know what you need.
1 beginner's course + 1 beginner's course + field work
For the serious student who is looking for great foundation training including practical experience. The course starts with the 2-week beginner's course and follows Asokananda’s advice to repeat this fundamental class over the following two weeks.
You will also learn how to make and apply herbal balls.
In the last week, knowledge and techniques are put into practice by giving massage at a home for elderly people under the supervision of the teacher in the mornings and receiving feedback and additional teachings in the afternoons.
Here are the next possible dates for this Combo:
- 6 July to 7 August 2020
- 3 August to 4 September 2020
- 14 September to 16 October 2020
- 12 October to 13 November 2020
- 30 November 2020 to 1 January 2021
- 25 January to 26 February 2021
- 1 March to 2 April 2021
- 17 May to 18 June 2021
- 14 June to 16 July 2021
- 5 July to 6 August 2021
- 2 August to 3 September 2021
- 13 September to 15 October 2021
- 11 October to 12 November 2021
- 29 November to 31 December 2021
_______________ Combo 8 __
1 beginners course + 1 beginners course + bridging & side position + advanced + stretches & fieldwork
For the serious student who is looking for much more than the basics. The course starts with the beginner's course and follows Asokananda’s advice to repeat this fundamental class over the following two weeks.
Then, there is one week to review and deepen the acquired knowledge in the bridging course.
Next is 2 weeks of advanced training. The first week addresses the full body massage in the side position and the final week introduces advanced techniques and stretches. You will also Learn how to make and apply herbal balls.
Knowledge and techniques are put into practice by giving massage at a home for elderly people under the supervision of the teacher in the mornings and receiving feedback and additional teachings in the afternoons.
- information on the beginner's course
- about the bridging course on the Advanced courses site
- about the side position on our Advanced courses site
- about the advanced + stretches on our Advanced courses site
- 8 June to 7 August 2020
- 6 July to 4 September 2020
- 17 August to 16 October 2020
- 14 September to 13 November 2020
- 2 November 2020 to 1 January 2021
- 28 December 2020 to 26 February 2021
- 1 February to 2 April 2021
- 19 April to 18 June 2021
- 17 May to 16 July 2021
- 7 June to 8 August 2021
- 5 July to 3 September 2021
- 16 August to 15 October 2021
- 13 September to 12 November 2021
- 1 November to 31 December 2021
This is a very intensive training and the students can learn quite a lot in a relatively short time. However, some students found it a little too hard and got stressed, while others completed the training without problems. Based on this experience, we have added a week off after the first four weeks of training.
=> Tell us about your background, your goals, and your time frame and we will propose a custom tailored training program.
Information and course reservation
To contact us by email, please fill out the form below
A new beginner's course starts every Monday of every week (all year long) and runs for 2 weeks.
Contact us to check the availability of your preferred date.
We answer all requests within 48 hours. If you don't hear from us within 48 hours your mail has probably been lost in cyberspace; please contact us again and/or check your spam mailbox.
Once your place is confirmed,
we will hold your space for a day or two, during which time we will require a deposit of 50% of the total course price. Payments can made through our secure online credit card system.