SunshineMassage School

SunshineMassage School


Questions about Thailand, Visa, Accommodation, ...

Can I travel to Thailand?


Thailand has removed all travel restrictions.

What kind of visa do I need?

There are 3 main types of visa suitable to learn Thai massage are:
- Visa on Arrival
- Tourist Visa
- Education 

Please contact your Thai Embassy for most updated information.

Can I get an Education Visa?

It is up to your Thai Embassy to decide what kind of visa they will give you. Our school is recognized by the Thai Ministry of Education and the Thai Ministry of Health and we happily issue supporting documents for your Thailand visa application.

Does the school help with a Thai visa?

Yes, we happily issue supporting documents for your Thailand visa application; just ask your Thai Embassy which documents they require.

Is accommodation included?

No, our school does not offer food and accommodation, but Chiang Mai has a wide range of accommodation, from cheap backpacker hostels to expensive 5-star hotels. The following pages might be of interest to you:


Chiang Mai is not a big city and we recommend that you find a hotel / guesthouse meeting your requirements, rather than one next to the school, simply because you will need transportation anyway: Either to and from the school or in the evening when going out for dinner or to the Night Bazaar. Many of our students rent a bicycle or motorbike, but Tuk-Tuks, Songtheaws, and taxis are also an option.


There are many small restaurants and food-stalls within walking distance of the school, where most of our students go for lunch.

Cookie settings
This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience.
You can accept them all, or choose the kinds of cookies you are happy to allow.
Privacy settings
Choose which cookies you wish to allow while you browse this website. Please note that some cookies cannot be turned off, because without them the website would not function.
To prevent spam this site uses Google Recaptcha in its contact forms.

This site may also use cookies for ecommerce and payment systems which are essential for the website to function properly.
Google Services
This site uses cookies from Google to access data such as the pages you visit and your IP address. Google services on this website may include:

- Google Maps
- Google Fonts
Data Driven
This site may use cookies to record visitor behavior, monitor ad conversions, and create audiences, including from:

- Google Analytics
- Google Ads conversion tracking
- Facebook (Meta Pixel)